Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Noise Comes to California, and to Google

Alex's book tour brings him to California this week and next. One stop isn't listed, and that's his talk tomorrow at Google.

I, of course, am in Los Angeles, working from our local office and attending Sibelius Unbound at the Los Angeles Philharmonic. We will be at opposite ends of the state for Alex's entire trip, as far as I can tell.

But! YouTube to the rescue!

All talks by speakers in the Authors@Google series are filmed and posted to YouTube. You can see talks by the 2008 Presidential candidates, so far including Clinton, McCain, Richardson, Paul, Edwards, and Gravel, presumably with more to come. (That's me asking the public health question in the Edwards Q&A period.) You can see authors from Cory Doctorow to Atul Gawande.

I expect Alex's talk will be posted there by the end of this week, and I will post the URL when the video is available.

No comments: