Sunday, May 17, 2009

Found in My In-Box

  • The Czech record label Indies Scope Records is home to a number of Central European artists; they're outside my usual area of interest, but maybe not yours. Check out their web site.
  • The Canadian group Epyllion has a MySpace page where you can hear its music. High-energy rock music, not quite my thing, but maybe yours.
  • More down my alley, check out Classical TV, which has both free and pay-to-view offerings of orchestra, opera, and ballet on the net.
  • Composer Eric Lebigot describes his music as contemporary classical, and it can be heard at his station on Last.fm.

2 comments:

EOL (Eric O LEBIGOT) said...

Thank you so much, Lisa, for mentioning my CD of Contemporary Classical! MusBook is also a good place to listen to it. Despite the "non-classical" piece titles, this music is a direct descendant from classical music.

Lisa Hirsch said...

Thanks, Eric!