Monday, June 23, 2014

Safe Rolling & Falling Class in Berkeley

I still have some openings in my safe rolling and falling class, which starts next month. Details:

Start date: Saturday, July 12, 2014, runs ten classes
Time: 1:00 - 2:30 p.m. OR 1:30 - 3 p.m. (I am not sure which slot is open at Studio 12; 90 minute classes, in any event)
Location: Studio 12, Sawtooth Building, Berkeley, CA, on Eighth Street near Dwight Way
Cost: $200 + AJJF membership ($35 for age 16-64, $10 for age 65+). No one turned away for lack of funds.

Class size is limited to ten students. I'll be teaching several of the rolls and falls from Dan Zan Ryu jujitsu, and there will be plenty of time to practice them. 

Please do let others know about this class. If you'd like to enroll, let me know in comments or email.

No comments: